Friday, July 30, 2010

MESSED UP SLEEP CYCLE

My sleep cycle is so messed up right now, no thanks to staying awake watching the last season of desperate housewives and the last season finale of grey's anatomy, for 3 days non-stop. Yeah I know lame. They were so interesting that I just had to watch every episode and hardly slept. Now I'm a vegetable. A mess. Its been more than a week and my sleep cycle has not returned back to normal. I stay awake through out the night, sleep around 8 or 9am and wake up between 1 to 4pm everyday. And worse, my eyes are affected. Due to spending all that time on my computer watching desperate housewive, my bad eyesight got worse. I'm short sighted. I have my specs(recomm.) but its somewhere underneath my bag. I haven't worn it in ages. And its for a silly reason, it formed dark marks under my eyes, and it gave me a nerdy look. I know silly reasons. I tried contacts but they're not for me. I have really sensitive eyes. I'll have to go back to wearing glasses again if I don't want to go blind in some years time. O well, how shitty can life get. Before I went on the desperate housewives binge, I had bouts of insomnia which fuelled the binge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! lost my job and now stay up until 4am, sleep til 3pm!! It's driving me crazy. I am going to try and sleep tonight around midnight and force myself to get up around 7 or 8 tomorrow morning. Good luck and good night.